Spring is just around the corner! I am so excited to see the beautiful bluebonnets bloom and for warm patio weather. ?
To celebrate the coming of spring, I have partnered with Cool Beans Box to co-host my first ever giveaway. You will have the chance to win a specially curated Texas Spa Box featuring products from 9 Texas woman artisans.
(In January, I first wrote about Cool Beans Box’s Winter Box, which explored the beautiful Texas Hill Country. If you missed it, you can read all about that subscription box here.)
Cool Beans Box has done a fantastic job in creating the Texas Spa Box. It is the perfect box to welcome spring and pamper yourself with handmade goods. Included below are descriptions of the 9 Texas artisans and the name of their product featured in the box. You can also find images of the products towards the end of the post. ?
Now, for the important stuff, the Texas Spa Box Instagram Giveaway begins today at noon CT. To win head over to Cool Beans Box’s Instagram to begin the loop giveaway. On Friday, the winner will be announced by Cool Beans Box.
Texas Spa Box Vendor & Product Information:
- Benjamin Soap Co. by Jae Benjamin (Round Rock, Texas)
- Product: Lavender Bath Salts
- About: Benjamin Soap Co.’s process is focused on appreciating the simplicity and beauty of nature. Each product from their cold process soaps to their hand poured soy candles are handcrafted in small batches. Benjamin Soap Co. uses plant based oils, 100% pure soy wax, which is sourced from American grown soybeans, wild crafted and homegrown organic herbs. They use minimal packaging that is recyclable and biodegradable. Additionally, Benjamin Soap Co. supports and collaborates with local makers sourcing ingredients like raw honey, freshly roasted coffee beans, craft beers, Texas wines, and even distilled spirits.
- From Scratch Farm by Amy Bierstedt (Boerne, Texas)
- Product: Lavender & Vanilla Healing Salve and Peppermint Lip Balm
- About: From Scratch Farm strives to offer products that care for you and your home, made with the most natural and simple ingredients they can find. Amy hope these items change the way you look at beauty products, how your skin feels, and how healthy your home is. From Scratch Farms also decided to create packaging that you can recycle, repurpose, or return to them for a discount on your next purchase.
- Good Morning Kiss by Lilly Navarro (El Paso, Texas)
- Product: Clay Mask
- About: Lilly began making natural facial products when she was pregnant with twins. Her grandmother spent some time living with Lilly while her husband was out of the country. They would sit and talk about all the different ways her grandmother would care for her skin while she was younger and this inspired Lilly to create Good Morning Kiss.
- Rachel’s Plan Bee by Rachel Najera (Buda, Texas)
- Product: Facial Oil
- About: What began as a tiny heart-shaped lotion bar to soothe Rachel’s son’s dry skin evolved into a “Plan Bee” for her life. Rachel’s journey into creating skin care products began in 2001 after the birth of her son, Ric. Born with special needs, Little Ric inspired her to reimagine everything it meant to take care of a baby — and her family.
- A Yummy Apology by Missy Clay (Prosper, Texas)
- Product: Blooming Tulips Bath Bomb
- About: A Yummy Apology is a bath and body company that strives to eliminate harmful chemicals. They create fresh, artisan soaps, lotions and personal care products that make you feel yummy and good about your choices! Each product is formulated with the highest quality, organic ingredients from around the world. A Yummy Apology uses Fair Trade Shea Butter, Organic unrefined Cocoa Butter just to name a few. Always Phthalate and Paraben free. No animal products or testing here.
- The Southern Tub by Jessica Nazario (China Springs, Texas)
- Product: Dallas Soap
- About: After graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and joining the workforce, Jessica realized she needed a change. With the birth of her son in 2014, she realized she might be happier working for myself and her family. Jessica was full of passion and had become set on creating her own business. This is how The Southern Tub was born. Jessica is dedicated to offering quality handmade bath and body goodies inspired by the unique charm of the Lone Star State. Each product has been exclusively crafted for women who enjoy indulging in the finer things in life.
- Sasha Hand Poured by Sasha Kirkpatrick (Dallas, Texas)
- Product: Blackberry Sage Lotion and Tahitian Vanilla Candle
- About: Sasha loves to make all natural skin care products and balms using as few ingredients as possible. Her lip balms, skin balms, lotions, body butters, solid lotion bars, and diaper balms are made with the highest quality all natural, unrefined, organic if possible, ingredients. Many of them are food-grade. She uses 100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oils. She also has available a large array of high quality, phthalate-free fragrance and flavor oils available as well.
- Peluzzi Organica by Martha Escobar (Frisco, Texas)
- Product: Sweet Jasmine BodyCrème
- About: Peluzzi Organica skillfully creates products from land and sea botanicals. To preserve the botanical’s nutrients, they produce in limited quantities. They perform their own plant extractions for superior quality using natural and traditional methods to fully preserve the delicate and valuable plant’s nutrients.
- Bek’s Soap by Rebekah Jenson (Leander, Texas)
- Product: Himalayan Salt Scrub
- About: Rebekah has a passion for making products that take the best care of you and educate you about what that means. At the age of 18, she was diagnosed with psoriasis. For years, Rebekah purchased chemically-based skin products because they smelled amazing and were beautifully packaged…with a semi-annual sale to boot! Then, her sister-in-law filled her in on the amazing art of soap making and Rebekah never looked back. She is committed to ensuring that every natural ingredient she uses in her products has a specific purpose of enhancing and nourishing your skin.
Best of luck to everyone entering the giveaway!
Disclaimer: Cool Beans Box did not pay me in exchange for promoting or writing about the giveaway. Links in this post are not sponsored, affiliate or referral links. As always, all opinions, thoughts and views are 100% my own.